To obtain a position as a Artist with the focus in 2D and 3D production.
SOFTWARE SKILL SUMMARY
Unity 3d 3.5
● Creation and final production of 116 3D models for web application.
● Constructed Models to exact real world specifications.
● Constructed textures and uv’s to represent real fabric patterns at actual size.
● Created Multiple Logo designs for small local businesses
● Designing and creating a Iphone app using touch and paint concepts utilizing the Unity engine.
Game Artist User Interface Level Design
Yayzee Inc -
● Assisted in the creation and final production of a click management game for Facebook.
● Constructed the interface, all pages, and elements incorporated into the game, Expedition Egypt.
● Collaborated with the designer to produce a compelling and user-
● Designed and created a Facebook First Person Shooter utilizing the Unity engine.
● Responsible for the level layout, interface, and concept art for Reckoning while utilizing Zbrush to complete all texture and detailing of characters and weapons.
Sabi Inc -
● Led the art team in the creation of the Award Winning reading game, ItzaBitza, for children.
● Produced and delivered three products in two years: ItzaBitza, ItzaZoo, and CocoaNaut -
● Managed source control and artists to uphold asset schedule and deadline.
● Created a 3d rig system resulting in the elimination of the flip book animation for the main characters which ultimately saved space, allowing the company to distribute products online.
● Successfully shipped all three games on time.
Filter Talent -
● Created 15 prototype games for Kidtab -
● Worked with source control software and proprietary tools to assist with completing multiple projects simultaneously.
● Collaborated with a small team of developers and artists to complete multiple game concepts in a fast paced work environment.
● Utilized Maya, Lightwave, Photoshop, and illustrator to assist in the creation of assets for the games.
● Created touch games on the Surface (previously called Play Table) for Microsoft.
● Collaborated with an incubation team to rapidly prototype game designs for the new media (multi-
● Led the art team to produce a multi-
Artsource Inc -
● Produced over 150 extremely technical illustrations for Encarta, a division of Microsoft.
● The artwork depicted how things work, helping the reader better understand the topics. All illustrations were completed in freehand, Illustrator, and Lightwave.
● Created artwork for advertising by utilizing airbrush, computer, and traditional brush work as freelance illustrator. Most notable work produced was a KOMO ad for the University of Washington Huskies, HP ink cartridge illustrations and the cover illustration for real jukebox.
Associate of Applied Arts Degree in Visual Communications
Art Institute of Seattle
Associate of Arts in Business
Shoreline Community College
February 2011 -
January 2010 -
2006 to 2007